from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of frizz.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To curl or form into small curls, as hair, with a crisping pin; to crisp.
- transitive v. To form into little burs, prominences, knobs, or tufts, as the nap of cloth.
- transitive v. To soften and make of even thickness by rubbing, as with pumice stone or a blunt instrument.
- n. That which is frizzed; anything crisped or curled, as a wig; a frizzle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See frizz.
Sorry, no etymologies found.