from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. discouraging; causing annoyance or anger by excessive difficulty
- v. Present participle of frustrate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an act of hindering someone's plans or efforts.
- adj. preventing realization or attainment of a desire; causing frustration.
- adj. discouraging. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. discouraging by hindering
- adj. preventing realization or attainment of a desire
Combination of frustrate and the present participle suffix: -ing (Wiktionary)