from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. describes items or actions connected with the garden.
- n. horticulture
- n. the process or action of cultivating of the soil particularly in a garden; the care of a garden.
- v. Present participle of garden.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of occupation of laying out and cultivating gardens; horticulture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The laying out and cultivation of gardens; garden-work; horticulture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cultivation of plants
garden + -ing (Wiktionary)