from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or associated with the stomach.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the stomach.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or situated near, the stomach.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the stomach or belly, in the broadest sense; enteric; ventral; abdominal.
- Of or pertaining to any part or organ like or likened to a stomach or belly, as the foot of a mollusk, etc. Also gasteric.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or involving the stomach
From Ancient Greek γαστήρ (gaster, "stomach") (Wiktionary)