from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the casting of horoscopes at a person's birth
- n. A person who casts horoscopes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to nativities; calculated by astrologers; showing position of stars at one's birth.
- n. A birthday poem.
- n. One skilled in genethliacs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to one's birthday or nativity; specifically, in astrology, pertaining to nativities as calculated by astrologers; relating to genitures or to the doctrine of them; showing the positions of the stars at the birth of any person. Also genethliacal.
- n. A birthday poem. Also genethliacon.
- n. One who is versed in genethlialogy.
- n. plural Same as genethlialogy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.