from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The skin of a goat.
- n. Leather made from a goatskin.
- n. A container, as for wine, made from a goatskin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A liquid container (especially of wine or water) made from goat leather.
- n. a bodhran drum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The skin of a goat, or leather made from it.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The detached skin of the goat, with or without the hair.
- n. Tanned or tawed leather from the skin of the goat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the hide of a goat
goat + skin. (Wiktionary)