from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characteristic of or befitting a grandmother.
- adj. Having the qualities of a grandmother.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the manner of a grandmother
- adj. Having the characteristics of a grandmother
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a grandmother in age or manner; kind; indulgent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, resembling, or characteristic of a grandmother.
Sorry, no etymologies found.