from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a following part of this document, statement, or book.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the parts of this document, statement, or book that follow; after this
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In the following part of this (writing, document, speech, and the like).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Afterward in this (statement, narrative, or document): referring to something afterward to be named or described.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a subsequent part of this document or statement or matter etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.