from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A poker game in which both high and low hands are eligible to win.
- n. A signal chiefly in bridge for one's partner to lead a suit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A laced ankle-high boot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A laced boot, ankle high.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A high shoe fastened with a leather thong in front; any ankle-boot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. poker in which the high and low hands split the pot
Sorry, no etymologies found.