from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Perception of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred.
- n. The rear sight of a firearm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Realisation or understanding of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred
- n. The rear sight of a firearm
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. understanding the nature of an event after it has happened.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Backward sight or perception; knowledge or comprehension of what is past; afterthought: humorously opposed to foresight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. understanding the nature of an event after it has happened
From hind + sight (Wiktionary)