from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Worthless, false, or ridiculous speech or writing; nonsense.
- n. Garbage fed to hogs; swill.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. foolish talk or writing; nonsense.
- n. swill.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Swill.
- n. Meaningless talk; nonsense; balderdash; bunk; -- also used as an interjection, expressing scornful disbelief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The refuse of a kitchen or brewery, etc., given to swine as food; swill.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
Sorry, no etymologies found.