from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Proud of one's house or its furnishings or upkeep.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Proud of one's house, its furnishings, or its upkeep.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. proud of one's house or its furnishings or upkeep.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Careful and busy as a housekeeper; vain of one's housekeeping.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. proud of your house or its furnishings or upkeep
From house + proud. (Wiktionary)