from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being hybrid
- n. the production of hybrids by cross-breeding
- n. the formation of a word from elements of different languages
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being hybrid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being hybrid; the character of a hybrid. Also hybridity.
- n. The act of hybridizing; the production or formation of hybrids of any kind.
Sorry, no etymologies found.