from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Of or concerning this, that, or it.
- adv. From that cause or origin; therefrom.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. of this, that or it
- adv. from that circumstance or origin; therefrom, thence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Of that or this.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of that; of it.
- From that circumstance or cause.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. of or concerning this or that
- adv. from that circumstance or source
Sorry, no etymologies found.