from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. About where; in, at, or near what location: Whereabouts do you live?
- n. Approximate location: Her whereabouts are still unknown.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In, at or near what location
- n. Location; where something is situated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as whereabout.
- n. The place where one or where anything is; location; locality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the general location where something is
whereabout + -s (Wiktionary)