from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Concerning that matter; upon that.
- adv. Directly following that; forthwith.
- adv. In consequence of that; therefore.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. upon that/it, following that/it
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Upon that or this; thereon.
- adv. On account, or in consequence, of that; therefore.
- adv. Immediately; at once; without delay.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Upon that.
- In consequence of that; by reason of that.
- Immediately after that; without delay; in sequence, but not necessarily in consequence.
Sorry, no etymologies found.