from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a hyphen: a hyphenated adjective.
- adj. Often Offensive Of or relating to naturalized citizens or their descendants or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of hyphenate.
- adj. Written with a hyphen.
- adj. Of a person, considered to have more than one nationality or ethnicity (such as French-Canadian, Afro-Argentine, etc.).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. United by hyphens; hyphened.
Sorry, no etymologies found.