from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Designed to be filled with air or gas before use: an inflatable mattress.
- n. An object or device that can be filled with air or gas, especially:
- n. A small rubber boat or raft filled with air.
- n. A large helium or hot-air balloon constructed so as to resemble a figure or object when inflated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be inflated or blown up.
- n. A boat or dinghy that may be inflated when needed.
- n. Any other structure, artwork etc. that is inflated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may be inflated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of inflation; that may be inflated or distended.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. designed to be filled with air or gas
inflate + -able (Wiktionary)