from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of jewelled.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. covered with beads or jewels or sequins.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Fitted or provided with jewels; having pivot-holes of garnet, chrysolite, ruby, or other jewel: as, a watch jeweled in nine holes; a watch jeweled in fifteen holes is said to be full-jeweled.
- Decked or adorned with or as with jewels.
- Decorated with small drops or bosses of colored glass or enamel in imitation of jewels: said of glassware or porcelain: as, jeweled Sèvres.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with beads or jewels or sequins
Sorry, no etymologies found.