from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of kinesthesia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The perception attendant upon the movements of the muscles; the sensation accompanying movement of the muscles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The muscular sense: the sense of muscular effort. Also kinesthesia, kinæsthesis, kinesthesis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the ability to feel movements of the limbs and body
- n. the perception of body position and movement and muscular tensions etc
Sorry, no etymologies found.