from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Restricted to a particular place.
- adj. Medicine Restricted or limited to a specific body part or region: localized pain and numbness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Limited to a particular area, in a local vicinity only.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of localize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. confined or restricted to a particular location. Contrasted with
- adj. made local or oriented locally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. confined or restricted to a particular location
- adj. made local or oriented locally
Sorry, no etymologies found.