from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or covered with loops.
- adj. Offbeat; crazy: "the loopy energy of Harpo Marx” ( Michael Wood).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having loops
- adj. idiotic, crazy or drunk
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deceitful; crafty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. consisting of or covered with or having loops
- adj. informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
Sorry, no etymologies found.