from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of lunge.
- adj. Having lungs (breathing organs).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having lungs, or breathing organs similar to lungs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having lungs; technically, in zoology, pulmonate: common in compounds, as strong- or weak-lunged.
- Drawing in and expelling air like the lungs.
Sorry, no etymologies found.