from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to lymph or the lymphatic tissue where lymphocytes are formed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like or relating to the lymphatic system of the body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling lymph; also, resembling a lymphatic gland; adenoid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the character or nature of lymph; resembling lymph; lacteal.
- Of or pertaining to lymph.
- Of the nature of lymphoid tissue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling lymph or lymphatic tissues
Sorry, no etymologies found.