from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To marble.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make (something) look like marble; to marble.
- v. To come to look like marble; to marble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To stain or grain in imitation of marble; to cover with a surface resembling marble.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To give the appearance of marble, or a marbled appearance, to.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make something look like marble
Sorry, no etymologies found.