from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. High-spirited fun and enjoyment; hilarity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a state of enjoyable exuberance
- n. playful fun
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Gayety, with laughter; mirth; frolic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being merry or frolicsome; hilarious enjoyment; jollity: as, boisterous merriment.
- n. The act of making merry; mirthful entertainment; frolic.
- n. A short comedy or play.
- n. Synonyms See jolly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. activities that are enjoyable or amusing
- n. a gay feeling
Sorry, no etymologies found.