from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang Methamphetamine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Methamphetamine, especially in the form of the crystalline hydrochloride.
- n. A tramp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See meathe.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Measure; moderation; modesty.
- Moderate; mild; courteous.
- n. An obsolete form of mead.
- n. Anger; wrath.
- A combining form sometimes used in organic chemistry in place of methyl.
- An abbreviation of Methodist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Abbreviation of methamphetamine. (Wiktionary)
From meths or methylated spirits, as stereotypically drunk by tramps. (Wiktionary)