from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A point or region in the air.
- n. Informal A collision involving two or more aircraft while fully airborne.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a collision between two or more aerospace vehicles in flight.
- adj. In the act of flight; airborne.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. some point in the air; above ground level; ; also used attributively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. some point in the air; above ground level
Abbreviation of midair collision. (Wiktionary)