from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of milk.
- n. the act by which a cow, etc. is milked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of drawing milk.
- n. The milk so obtained at one time.
- n. In racing slang, the keeping of a horse a favorite, at short odds, for a race in which he has no chance, or from which he is to be withdrawn, with the object of betting against him.
- n. In card-playing, same as fuzzing.
Sorry, no etymologies found.