from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. large, massive; much
- v. To latch onto something with the mouth.
- v. To talk big; to exaggerate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Much.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dialectal (Scotch) form of mickle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
From Old English miċel, myċel. (Wiktionary)