from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or referring to necromancy: the resurrection of or communication with the dead, especially through the use of black magic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Conjuration.
- adj. Of or pertaining to necromancy; performed by necromancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or performed by necromancy.
- Witching; enchanting; magical.
- n. A magical or conjuring trick; a magical act; conjuring.
- n. A conjurer; a magician.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or associated with necromancy
- adj. given to or produced by or used in the art of conjuring up the dead
Sorry, no etymologies found.