from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a nonchalant manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a nonchalant, indifferent, or careless manner; coolly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a nonchalant manner; with apparent coolness or unconcern; with indifference: as, to answer an accusation nonchalantly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a composed and unconcerned manner
- adv. in an unconcerned manner
nonchalant + -ly (Wiktionary)