from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To obscure, to shadow.
- v. To make cloudy.
- adj. obscured
- adj. cloudy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cloud; to obscure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cloud or overcloud; obscure; darken.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- v. make less visible or unclear
Sorry, no etymologies found.