from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of ochreate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as ochreate, ochreated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Wearing or furnished with an ocrea, greave, or legging; booted.
- In botany, furnished with an ocrea or sheath (through which the stem passes), formed by a stipule or by the union of two stipules.
- In ornithology, booted; having the tarsal envelop continuous; having a holothecal podotheca. See boot and caligula.
- In zoology, sheathed as if with stipules; having ocreæ.
Sorry, no etymologies found.