from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in a casual or curt style, without preparation or thought
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as offhand and off-the-cuff.
- adj. Without, or seeming to be without, plan or method; casual.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Offhand; without hesitation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with little or no preparation or forethought
- adj. casually thoughtless or inconsiderate
- adv. without previous thought or preparation
- adv. in a casually inconsiderate manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.