from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of all kinds: omnifarious knowledge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of many or all forms, varieties, or kinds.
- adj. Exceedingly varied.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of all varieties, forms, or kinds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of all varieties, forms, or kinds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of all varieties or forms or kinds
From Latin omnifāriam, on every side : omni-, omni- + -fāriam, adv. suff.; see dhē- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin, omnis (all, total, complete) and ferre (to bear) (Wiktionary)