from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who partakes of something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who partakes; a sharer; a participator.
- n. An accomplice; an associate; a partner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who takes or has a part or share in common with others; a sharer; a participator: usually followed by of or in.
- n. An associate; an accomplice; a partner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who has or gives or receives a part or a share
Sorry, no etymologies found.