from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Ill-tempered; irritable.
- adj. Chiefly British Somewhat hungry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. irritable; crotchety
- adj. Of or pertaining to Peckham, a place in Southwark London.
- adj. Native to Peckham.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclined to eat; hungry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Inclined to eat; appetized; somewhat, hungry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. somewhat hungry
- adj. easily irritated or annoyed
From peck1, to eat.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
peck (“(verb)”) + -ish (Wiktionary)