from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To think like a pessimist; to believe the worst.
- v. To make (something) pessimal.
- v. To make (something) less efficient, such as a computer program.
- v. To become pessimal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To hold or advocate the doctrine of pessimism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To hold or express the belief or doctrines of a pessimist.
Sorry, no etymologies found.