from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of pioneer.
- n. activity of pioneering
- n. A scoutcraft skill that involves building structures using staves and knots
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. groundbreaking; originating; -- of efforts that begin work in a field or on a topic not previously widely known.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to pioneers; serving to pioneer: as, a pioneering expedition.
Sorry, no etymologies found.