from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. Chiefly British To crash (an airplane, for example).
- transitive v. Chiefly British To damage by colliding with (a car, for example).
- transitive v. Chiefly British To bomb from the air.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A bombing raid.
- n. An aeroplane crash.
- n. An accident involving a motor vehicle, typically minor and without casualties.
- n. Crack cocaine.
- n. A type of tower or spire featured in some Buddhist temples of Thailand and Cambodia.
- v. To crash an aeroplane.
- v. To crash; to have an accident while controlling a vehicle.
- v. To damage (the vehicle one is driving) in an accident; to have a minor collision with (another motor vehicle).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. crash
- n. a crash involving a car or plane
Imitative.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)