from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being precipitous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being precipitous or steep: steepness.
- n. Hastiness; precipitation; rash haste.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property possessed by a slope that is very steep
- n. the quality of happening with headlong haste or without warning
precipitous + -ness (Wiktionary)