from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The designing, scheduling, or planning of a program, as in broadcasting.
- n. The writing of a computer program.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of program.
- n. The designing, scheduling or planning of a radio or television program / programme
- n. brain-washing
- n. The act of writing a computer program.
- n. The software that controls a machine, or the logic or expressed in such software; operating instructions
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something
- n. setting an order and time for planned events
Sorry, no etymologies found.