from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the lungs; pulmonary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or produced by the lungs; pulmonary.
- adj. Produced by pushing air from or into the lungs, as opposed to velaric and glottalic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to, or affecting the lungs; pulmonary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the lungs.
- n. A medicine for diseases of the lungs.
- n. One who is affected with a disease of the lungs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or affecting the lungs
Sorry, no etymologies found.