from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past tense and a past participle of reave1.
- v. A past tense and a past participle of reave2.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of reave or reive.
- n. A chink; a rift.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A chink; a rift. See rift.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Preterit and past participle of reave.
- n. Obsolete forms of rift.
Sorry, no etymologies found.