from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make again or anew.
- n. The act of remaking.
- n. Something in remade form, especially a new version of an earlier movie or song.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make again.
- v. To make an enhanced remake of (a computer or video game).
- n. A new version of something.
- n. A new, especially updated, version of a film, video game, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make anew; reconstruct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. creation that is created again or anew
- v. make new
re- + make (Wiktionary)