from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make over in structure or style; reconstruct.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To change the appearance, layout, or furnishings of.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To model or fashion anew; to change the form of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To model, shape, or fashion anew; reconstruct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cast or model anew
- v. do over, as of (part of) a house
re- + model (Wiktionary)