from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being fully supplied or completely filled.
- n. A state of excessive fullness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the condition of being replete
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being replete; superabundant fullness.
- n. Fullness of blood; plethora.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being replete; fullness; specifically, superabundant fullness; surfeit, especially of food or drink.
- n. In medicine, fullness of blood; plethora.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. eating until excessively full
- n. the state of being satisfactorily full and unable to take on more
Sorry, no etymologies found.