from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To impregnate, permeate, or flavor with resin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To treat with resin, e.g. by impregnation in order to impart flavour, typically of wine.
- n. Any salt of a resin acid
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any one of the salts the resinic acids.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To flavor or impregnate with resin, as the ordinary white wine of modern Greece.
- n. A salt of the acids obtained from turpentine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. impregnate with resin to give a special flavor to
Sorry, no etymologies found.