from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to revolve or happen repeatedly.
- adj. Available at regular intervals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of revolve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Making a revolution or revolutions; rotating; -- used also figuratively of time, seasons, etc., depending on the revolution of the earth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Turning; rolling; moving round.
Sorry, no etymologies found.